Fujifilm X-T200 Kit XC 35mmF2 Overview
An especially sleek rendering of a familiar form, the silver X-T200 blends FUJIFILM‘s penchant for retro-inspired aesthetics with a versatile imaging system to suit both photo and video applications. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor, this mirrorless body is capable of recording high-resolution stills at up to 8 fps within a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800. The sensor’s design also enables UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 60 fps. Complementing both mediums, the sensor’s design also incorporates phase-detection pixels to improve both focusing speed and response, as well as enable Eye and Face Detection functions for greater focusing accuracy with portraiture.
Balancing the imaging attributes is a well-rounded body design that includes both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD, which features a swivel design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also permit wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at up to 29.97p and Full HD recording is possible at up to 59.94p, and, benefitting recording, electronic stabilization can be used to help steady shaky footage. Additionally, for stills shooting, a continuous rate of 8 fps is possible for working with moving subjects.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF. This focusing system also enables both Face and Eye Detection to help ensure accurate focusing when shooting portraits.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design (0-180° outward and -90°/ 180° rotation) to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Stylish body design has a silver-colored exterior and an overall retro aesthetic.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 450 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
FUJIFILM XC 35mm f/2
An especially sleek and lightweight prime, the FUJIFILM XC 35mm f/2 is a 53mm-equivalent lens offering a natural, normal-length field of view with an especially portable design. The lens incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering. A stepping motor autofocus system promotes quick, quiet, and accurate focusing performance and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing bokeh. This simple feature-set fits perfectly with the lens’s petite design that makes it an ideal every day, walkaround lens.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Stepping motor autofocus system is fast, near-silent, and precise, making it suitable for both stills and video applications. It also uses an internal focusing design to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote quicker focusing response.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Other Camera Features
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- An HDR video mode can also be used to suit recording in higher contrast lighting conditions.
- Clear Advanced Filter offers enhanced brightness to suit working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produces smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Depth Control is an intuitive method for producing and pre-visualizing different depth of field effects.
- Scene Position modes: Portrait, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Multiple Exposure, and Light Trail.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.