- Combination Transmitter and Receiver
- Remote Manual Power and Zoom Control
- Supports Many Flash and Camera Brands
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 328′
- 16 Channels and 4 Groups
- High-Speed Sync and Power Sync Modes
- AF Assist Light; Multi-Master Capability
- Absolute Power Mode; Flash Profiles
- TTL Pass-Through Hot Shoe; Sync Terminal
Able to support numerous brands and types of speedlights and flashes, the Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 II is a versatile and capable flash trigger that offers added functionality to make remote flash work easier. This model is able to support Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, and Pentax flash systems with ease and uses 2.4 GHz radio communication to trigger other units from up to 328′ away. The main advantage of the V6 II is high-speed sync, of which two modes are offered. A normal setting uses a protocol depending on the camera system involved whereas the Power Sync can boost the flash for moments when Normal HSS is not powerful enough.
Users will be able to set up flashes in one of sixteen channels or three groups. Also, it has a Multi-Master setting that allows multiple shooters to trigger the same flashes, useful for demonstrations or events with a second shooter. By using flash profiles to register specific speedlights, the V6 II gains a few capabilities, such as an Absolute Power Mode, which calculates the equivalent power settings between multiple flashes. Additionally, it has a TTL pass-through hot shoe on the top and offers a 3.5mm sync terminal for plugging into strobes and other lights.
- Please note that high speed sync is not supported when using the following cameras:
- Please note that this item is incompatible with some copies of the following cameras:
Olympus OM-D E-M1