DJI Mini 4 Pro with RC2 Remote Controller Overview
Fly safer and farther than ever before with the Mini 4 Pro Drone with RC 2 Controller from DJI. Significant upgrades have been made to both vision sensing and transmission range compared to the last generation. Instead of tri-directional, the Mini 4 Pro has omnidirectional obstacle avoidance for complete protection. Using OcuSync 4, the flight range is improved to up to 12.4 miles vs. the 7.5 miles of the Mini 3 Pro. Other new features include slower motion in 4K at 100 fps and complex route planning using ActiveTrack. The Mini 4 Pro remains beginner-friendly at roughly 8.8 oz with a host of automatic flight modes, in addition to true vertical shooting for social media-ready footage without post-processing.
Fly Farther with OcuSync 4
Range is dramatically improved with OcuSync 4, giving the Mini 4 Pro the ability to transmit from up to 12.4 miles away, a significant improvement over the 7.5 miles of the Mini 3 Pro. Even at this range, live view quality is improved to 1080p60 for smoother footage.
Professional Aerial Imaging
True Vertical Shooting
The gimbal of the Mini 4 Pro is capable of rotating for true vertical shooting, so you can take video and image content straight from the drone and post it directly to your social media accounts.
Creative Modes and Tracking
A host of integrated features allow pilots of almost any skill level to pull off professional quality results with little effort.
- FocusTrack: This system includes ActiveTrack, Spotlight, and Point of Interest for wide-ranging subject tracking. With the Mini 4 Pro, ActiveTrack now offers Trace Mode and the ability to follow specific flight routes when tracking, compared to previous generations’ fixed direction tracking.
- MasterShots: Select your subject, and the Mini 4 Pro will automatically perform pro-style maneuvers for cinematic results using one of three shooting modes: Portrait, Proximity, and Landscape.
- Hyperlapse: Create time-lapse shots with different shooting modes: Free, Waypoint, Circle, and Course Lock
- Panorama: Capture stunning vistas in one of four available panorama modes: 180°, wide angle, vertical, and sphere. An integrated tilt angle is also used to better capture the sky in your panoramas.
- QuickShot: Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, Boomerang, and Asteroid.
Registration Not Required
- Up to 34 minutes of flight time (up to 45 minutes with optional Intelligent Flight Battery Plus)
- Bottom auxiliary light translates to more stable hovering at low altitudes
- QuickTransfer downloads at up to 30 Mb/s over Wi-Fi
- Large angle tilt
- Customize sharpness and noise reduction