Decidedly durable, the sky blue FUJIFILM FinePix XP140 is a rugged digital camera complemented by flexible imaging capabilities. Its 16.4MP CMOS sensor enables high-resolution stills shooting, UHD 4K (15p) video recording, and offers a wide ISO 100-12800 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of situations. Also, the sensor’s back-illuminated design maintains smooth, low-noise image quality when working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the sensor is a Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens, which covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range, and sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
The XP140’s true calling card is its durability specifications, which include a waterproof rating to 82′, a shockproof rating to 5.9′, a freezeproof rating to 14°F, as well as being dustproof for working in the most trying conditions. Also, an intuitive physical design incorporates a 3.0″ 920k-dot LCD monitor for clear viewing and image review, and all of the essential camera controls are placed on the right-hand side for intuitive one-handed control. Additionally, Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity affords fast and automatic wireless image transferring between the camera a mobile device, along with geotagging and time syncing capabilities.
Tough and Rugged Design
The XP140 is characterized by its durable, weather-proof design to enable its use in harsh conditions:
- Waterproof to 82′ / 25m (IPX8-rated)
- Shockproof from 5.9′ / 1.8m (MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.5-tested)
- Freezeproof to 14°F / -10°C
- Dustproof (IPX6-rated)
16.4MP CMOS Sensor
Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Other Camera Features
- The rear 3.0″ 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- The sleek body design places all the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- A double-lock mechanism ensures security to the camera when working in trying conditions.
- Smile Shutter automatically takes a photo when it recognizes your subject’s smiling face.
- Double Exposure mode lets you combine two separate exposures into a single image to produce a unique, artistic effect.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
- Advanced SR (Scene Recognition) Auto Mode optimizes the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Motion Panorama 360 allows you to record expansive views up to 360° wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.
Fujifilm XP140 Specs
Pixels : Effective: 16.4 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution : 4608 x 3456
Aspect Ratio : 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
Sensor Type : CMOS
Sensor Size : 1/2.3″
Image File Format : JPEG
Image Stabilization : Sensor-Shift
ISO Sensivity : Auto, 100 to 12800
Shutter Speed : 1/2000 to 1/4 Second in Auto Mode
Metering Method : TTL 256-Zones
Exposure Modes : Program
Exposure Compensation : -2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
White Balance : Auto, Daylight, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Shade, Underwater
Continuous Shooting :
- Up to 10 fps at 16.4 MP for up to 6 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 5 fps at 16.4 MP for up to 10 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 3 fps at 16.4 MP for Unlimited Exposures (JPEG)
Interval Recording : Yes
Self-Timer : 2/10-Second Delay
Special Options : Beach, Fireworks, Handheld Night, Landscape, Panorama, Party/Indoor, Portrait, Snow, Sports, Sunset
Recording Modes : MOV/H.264
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15p
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/50p/59.94p
- 1080 x 1080 at 23.976p/24.00p/50p/59.94p
- HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/24.00p/50p/59.94p/100p
- 720 x 720 at 23.976p/24.00p/50p/59.94p
Recording Limit : Up to 29 Minutes
Video Encoding : NTSC/PAL
Audio Recording : Built-In Microphone (Mono)
Audio File Format : Linear PCM (Mono)
Viewfinder & Monitor
Monitor Size : 3″
Monitor Resolution : 920,000 Dot
Monitor Type : Fixed LCD
Built-In Flash : Yes
Effective Flash Range : ISO Auto 0.98 to 14.44′ / 0.3 to 4.4 m (Wide), 3.28 to 12.47′ / 1 to 3.8 m (Telephoto)
Flash Modes : Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction, Suppressed Flash
External Flash Connection : None
Memory Card Slot : 1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC
Connectivity : HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0 Micro-B
Wireless : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
GPS : None
Focal Length : 5 to 25mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28 to 140mm)
Optical Zoom : 5x
Digital Zoom : 2x Optimized (10x Combined Zoom)
Maximum Aperture : f/3.9 to 4.9
Minimum Aperture : f/6.2 to 8
Focus Range : 3.54″ to Infinity / 9 cm to Infinity (Wide), 3.28′ to Infinity / 1 m to Infinity (Telephoto)
Optical Design : 13 Elements in 11 Groups
Battery : 1 x NP-45S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.7 VDC, 740 mAh
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 4.3 x 2.8 x 1.1″ / 109.6 x 71 x 27.8 mm
Weight : 7.32 oz / 207.4 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
Waterproof : 82′ / 25 m
Shockproof : 5.9′ / 1.8 m
Operating Temperature : 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
Operating Humidity : 10 to 80%
Package Weight :1.94 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 7.7 x 7.45 x 4.35″
Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun PT. Fujifilm Indonesia