Fujifilm Instax Square Link Smartphone Printer – Midnight Green
Designed for use with INSTAX SQUARE instant film, the midnight green INSTAX SQUARE LINK Smartphone Printer connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth4.2 and works with the free INSTAX SQUARE LINK app to create 2.44 x 2.44″ prints from still images or videos. Prior to printing, images can be decorated with frames, sketches, and stickers, or take advantage of Augmented Reality (AR) effects through a QR code that is applied to the printed INSTAX photo. Upon scanning the code, you’ll be able to add birthday cakes, hearts, doodles, messages, and more to your print with your smartphone and the app.
Technically, the INSTAX SQUARE LINK Smartphone Printer delivers images with a resolution of 800 x 800 dpi with gradations of 256 colors for JPEG, PNG, HEIF, and DNG files. It can print an image in around 12 seconds, and on a full charge, it can print up to 100 images using its internal battery that may be recharged using an integrated USB-C port and included USB-C cable. When depleted, it takes 80 to 120 minutes to recharge the battery.
- Small and lightweight
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to your smartphone
- Requires download of the free INSTAX SQUARE LINK smartphone app
- For use with INSTAX SQUARE instant film only (sold separately)
- Film size is 3.39 x 2.83″, while image size is 2.44 x 2.44″
- Use the AR Print App feature by applying a QR code to a printed INSTAX photo and then scan the printed code with a smartphone to view the AR content on your smartphone
- Add fun, decorative frames, sketches, and stickers to your smartphone images prior to printing your INSTAX photo
- Print an INSTAX image from your videos
- Over 1600 in-app stickers
- Internal rechargeable battery can print approximately 100 INSTAX prints per charge