“Contact us for Price”
FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Overview
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion aspherical element is used greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- A Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element to for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Quick and quiet autofocus performance benefits both stills and video applications.
- An advanced Optical Image Stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to six stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Specs
Angle of View : 83.2° to 20.1°
Focal Length : 16 to 80mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 120mm)
Maximum Aperture : f/4
Minimum Aperture : f/22
Maximum Magnification :0.25x
Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15′ / 35 cm
Optical Design : 16 Elements in 12 Groups
Diaphragm Blades : 9, Rounded
Image Stabilization : Yes
Filter Size : 72 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) : 3.08 x 3.5″ / 78.3 x 88.9 mm
Weight : 15.52 oz / 440 g