FUJIFILM X-A7 Overview
Blending a stylish exterior with versatile image-making capabilities, the FUJIFILM X-A7 is a sleek mirrorless camera capable of apt stills and video recording. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the X-A7 is capable of recording UHD 4K video at 29.97 fps and FHD video at 59.94 fps, as well as full-resolution continuous stills shooting at up to 6 fps. An updated sensor design incorporates a copper wiring construction to achieve reduced noise and improved image quality throughout the ISO 200-12800 range, as well as afford enhanced autofocus performance using the hybrid AF system.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the X-A7 features retro-styled silver-colored exterior and features a large, 16:9-ratio 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD. The screen has a free-angle design, too, which permits easy viewing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing angles for perfectly framed selfies. The camera also sports built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, which permits wireless image sharing and remote camera control from paired mobile devices.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at up to 29.97p and Full HD recording is possible at up to 59.94p. For stills shooting, a continuous rate of 6 fps is possible for working with moving subjects.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a hybrid autofocus system, with 117 selectable points, that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF. This focusing system also enables both Face and Eye Detection to help ensure accurate focusing when shooting portraits.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Sleek and stylish, the X-A7 has a retro-themed design fit with silver-colored leatherette.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 440 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produces smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Depth Control is an intuitive method for producing and pre-visualizing different depth of field effects.
- Light Trail mode suits making creative long exposures with bright light trails without having to worry about the technical details.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
FUJIFILM X-A7 Specs
Lens Mount : FUJIFILM X
Camera Format : APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
Pixels : Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution : 6000 x 4000
Aspect Ratio : 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
Sensor Type : CMOS
Sensor Size : 23.5 x 15.7 mm
Image File Format : JPEG, RAW
Image Stabilization : Digital (Video Only)
ISO Sensivity : 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)
Shutter Speed :
- Mechanical Shutter 1/4000 to 30 Second 1/4000 to 4 Second in Program Mode 0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Shutter 1/32000 to 30 Second 1/32000 to 4 Second in Program Mode 0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter 1/32000 to 30 Second 1/32000 to 4 Second in Program Mode 0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode
Metering Method : Average, Multi-Zone, Spot
Exposure Modes : Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Exposure Compensation : -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
White Balance :
- Automatic Scene Recognition
- Color Temperature
- Fluorescent (Cool White)
- Fluorescent (Daylight)
- Fluorescent (Warm White)
Continuous Shooting : Up to 6 fps at 24.2 MP, Up to 3 fps at 24.2 MP
Interval Recording : Yes
Self-Timer : 2/10-Second Delay
Recording Modes : MOV/H.264
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
- HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
- 1080 x 1080 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
- 720 x 720 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
External Recording Modes : UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p
Recording Limit : Up to 15 Minutes for UHD 4K (3840 x 2160), Up to 30 Minutes for Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Video Encoding : NTSC/PAL
Audio Recording : Built-In Microphone (Stereo) External Microphone Input (Stereo)
Audio File Format : Linear PCM (Stereo)
Focus Type : Auto and Manual Focus
Focus Mode : Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
Autofocus Points : 117
Viewfinder & Monitor
Monitor Size : 3.5″
Monitor Resolution : 2,760,000 Dot
Monitor Type : Articulating Touchscreen LCD
Built-In Flash : Yes
Guide Number : 13.12′ / 4 m at ISO 100
Maximum Sync Speed : 1/180 Second
Dedicated Flash System : TTL
Flash Modes : Auto, Forced On, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Suppressed Flash
External Flash Connection : Hot Shoe
Flash Compensation : -2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
Memory Card Slot : Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)
Connectivity : 2.5mm Sub-Mini, USB Type-C (USB 2.0), HDMI D (Micro)
Wireless : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
GPS : None
Operating Temperature : 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Operating Humidity : 10 to 80%
Battery : 1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 4.69 x 2.67 x 1.62″ / 119 x 67.7 x 41.1 mm
Weight : 11.29 oz / 320 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
Angle of View : 86.9° to 35°
Focal Length : 15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 23 to 69mm)
Maximum Aperture : f/3.5 to 5.6
Minimum Aperture : f/22
Maximum Magnification : 0.24x
Minimum Focus Distance : 5.12″ / 13 cm
Optical Design : 10 Elements in 9 Groups
Diaphragm Blades : 7, Rounded
Image Stabilization : Yes
Filter Size : 52mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) : 2.5 x 1.7″ / 62.6 x 44.2 mm
Weight : 4.76 oz / 135 g
Package Weight : 2.85 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 7.6 x 7.4 x 5.2″
Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun PT. Fujifilm Indonesia