Fujifilm X-E3 XF 23mmF2
A svelte, versatile camera, the black FUJIFILM X-E3 is a progression in their rangefinder-styled mirrorless series, and features an updated sensor and processor along with familiar classic design. Revolving around the 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processor, high-resolution stills can be recorded with notable sharpness and clarity due to the sensor’s organic layout and omission of an optical low-pass filter. The sensor and processor combination also avails quick continuous shooting up to 14 fps, an extended sensitivity range to ISO 51200, and the ability to record UHD 4K/30 video or Full HD 1080p/60 video. Additionally, when working with moving subjects, continuous autofocus performance has been optimized for improved moving subject tracking and overall accuracy. Benefitting the imaging capabilities, the X-E3 retains its retro-inspired physical design complete with a high-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, 3.0″ 1.04m-dot rear touchscreen LCD, and physical shutter speed and exposure compensation dials. Also, its wireless capabilities have been expanded to include Bluetooth connectivity for low-power image transferring and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
Included with the X-E3 is the XF 23mm f/2 R WR lens; a general wide-angle prime offering a 35mm equivalent focal length. This compact lens features two aspherical elements to realize high sharpness with Minimal distortion, and its f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions. Additionally, an internal focusing design and a stepping AF motor both help to deliver quick, near silent autofocus performance to suit both photo and video applications.
24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
UHD 4K and Full HD Video
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- The rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen allows for familiar operation, focus point selection, and menu navigation.
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder allows for bright, clear eye-level monitoring with a frame rate of 54.54 fps for smooth monitoring in a range of lighting conditions.
- A dedicated Focus Lever provides faster, more intuitive control over selecting specific focus points while shooting.
- Dedicated shutter speed and exposure compensation dials for direct, intuitive control over exposure settings.
- The physical exposure compensation dial now features a C position to permit an expanded compensation range when working with the control dials.
- An EF-X8 external shoe-mount flash is included to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. The flash has a guide number of 26.2′ at ISO 100.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow for direct wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
91-Point Autofocus System
Utilizing both contrast- and phase-detection methods, the hybrid autofocus system employs 91 total points, which can be divided into 325 total areas for a high degree of focusing accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Approximately 50% side-to-side and 75% top-to-bottom of the frame is covered by phase-detection points in order to provide fast AF performance to suit working with moving subjects.
When working with autofocus, you can choose either single-shot AF-S mode or continuous AF-C mode, and each can be used in conjunction with Single Point AF, Zone AF, or Wide/Tracking AF settings. Additionally, AF-C Custom Settings let you choose from five AF-C presets depending on how your subject is moving, and the AF algorithm has been optimized for improved subject tracking and overall accuracy.
Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
Taking advantage of FUJIFILM’s vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-E3 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which can be used for photos or videos, to mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM’s classic film types. A refined Classic Chrome mode is designed to deliver muted tones and a deep color reproduction, similar to that of a dated slide film. Pulling from their more contemporary line of transparency films, Provia offers natural-looking tones for everyday shooting, Velvia produces a more dramatic and rich tonality with deeper color saturation, and Astia gives less contrast for a softer depiction of skin tones. Mimicking their negative films, Pro Neg. Std. gives smooth image tones that are suitable for accurate color renditions, while Pro Neg. Hi produces a more dramatic feel with the ability to draw color out of a variety of lighting conditions. In addition to the colorful benefits of these Film Simulation modes, there are also monochrome modes that simulate the look of traditional yellow, green, and red black and white contrast filters, as well as an Acros mode that can also be paired with colored filter effects. A sepia mode is also available for producing an inherently nostalgic look. In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing.
XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode can be used for fully automatic shooting with scene recognition to permit on-the-fly shooting in a variety of settings.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you shoot two consecutive overlaid frames, and the first frame will be shown on the rear LCD to aid in alignment for the second exposure.
- In-camera 180° panoramas can be shot by simply panning the camera about the scene.
- Advanced Filters: Toy Camera, Dynamic Tone, Miniature, High Key, Soft Focus, Pop Color, Low Key, and Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple).
Fujifilm X-E3 XF 23mmF2 Specs
Lens Mount : FUJIFILM X
Camera Format : APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
Pixels : Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution : 6000 x 4000
Aspect Ratio : 1:1, 3:2, 16:9
Sensor Type : CMOS
Sensor Size : 23.6 x 15.6 mm
Image File Format : JPEG, RAW
Bit Depth : 14-Bit
Image Stabilization : None
ISO Sensivity : Auto, 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)
Shutter Speed :
- Mechanical Shutter 1/4000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode 1/4000 to 30 Seconds in Aperture Priority Mode, 1/4000 to 900 Seconds in Manual Mode, 0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Shutter 1/32000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode 1/32000 to 30 Seconds in Aperture Priority Mode, 1/32000 to 900 Seconds in Manual Mode, 1 Second in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter 1/32000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode 1/32000 to 30 Seconds in Aperture Priority Mode, 1/32000 to 900 Seconds in Manual Mode, 0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
Metering Method : Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multiple, Spot
Exposure Modes : Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Exposure Compensation : -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
White Balance : Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater
Continuous Shooting :
- Up to 14 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 35 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 14 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 22 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 11 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 53 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 11 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 23 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 8 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 62 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 8 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 25 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 5 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 68 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 5 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 28 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 4 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 73 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 4 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 29 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 3 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 81 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 3 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 32 Exposures (Raw)
Interval Recording : Yes
Self-Timer : 2/10-Second Delay
Recording Modes : MOV/H.264
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [36 Mb/s]
- HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [18 Mb/s]
Recording Limit : Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
Video Encoding : NTSC/PAL
Audio Recording : Built-In Microphone (Stereo) External Microphone Input
Audio File Format : Linear PCM (Stereo)
Focus Type : Auto and Manual Focus
Focus Mode : Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
Autofocus Points : Phase Detection: 91
Viewfinder & Monitor
Viewfinder Type : Electronic
Viewfinder Size : 0.39″
Viewfinder Eye Point : 17.5 mm
Viewfinder Resolution : 2,360,000 Dot
Viewfinder Coverage : 100%
Viewfinder Magnification : Approx. 0.62x
Diopter Adjustment : -4 to +2
Monitor Size : 3″
Monitor Resolution : 1,040,000 Dot
Monitor Type : Tilting Touchscreen LCD
Built-In Flash : No
Maximum Sync Speed : 1/180 Second
Flash Modes : Commander, First-Curtain Sync, Manual, Off, Second-Curtain Sync, TTL Auto
External Flash Connection : Hot Shoe
Memory Card Slot : Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)
Connectivity : 2.5mm Sub-Mini, HDMI D (Micro), Micro-B (USB 2.0)
Wireless : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
GPS : None
Angle of View : 79.1° to 28.4°
Focal Length : 23mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 35mm)
Focus Type : Autofocus
Maximum Aperture : f/2
Minimum Aperture : f/16
Maximum Magnification : 0.13x
Minimum Focus Distance : 8.66″ / 22 cm
Optical Design : 10 Elements in 6 Groups
Diaphragm Blades : 9, Rounded
Image Stabilization : None
Filter Size :43 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) : 2.36 x 2″ / 60 x 51.9 mm
Weight : 6.35 oz / 180 g
Operating Temperature : 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Operating Humidity : 10 to 80%
Battery : 1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 4.8 x 2.9 x 1.7″ / 121.3 x 73.9 x 42.7 mm
Weight : 11.89 oz / 337 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
Package Weight : 3.695 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9.8 x 8.25 x 5.7″
Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun PT. Fujifilm Indonesia