Fujifilm X-Pro2 Body Only
The long-awaited successor to FUJIFILM’s first X-series mirrorless digital camera, the X-Pro2 sports a high-resolution X-Trans CMOS III sensor and redeveloped X-Processor Pro, along with the tested rangefinder-inspired design now synonymous with the X-Pro system. Now weighing in at 24.3MP, the APS-C CMOS sensor incorporates the proprietary X-Trans technology and its randomized pixel array to afford a high degree of sharpness and accurate color reproduction, along with high expanded sensitivity to ISO 51200. When paired with the X-Processor Pro, the camera is capable of recording stills at up to 8 fps and UHD 4K video at 29.97 fps, along with quick focusing and overall performance speeds. Unique among camera designs, the X-Pro2 is also heavily characterized by its Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder that blends both optical and electronic viewing methods into a single, switchable finder, giving you the best of both worlds in regard to clear viewing and the ability to preview exposure settings prior to shooting. Cementing its place as a professional tool, the X-Pro2 also features a robust, weather-sealed body design accented by a range of physical controls for intuitive handling in any condition.
Besides image quality, the sensor and processor combination also avails a highly precise, versatile autofocus system that is comprised of 273 points and uses both phase- and contrast-detection methods. The phase-detection system covers nearly 40% of the entire image frame with 77 points, which is beneficial to subject tracking and fast overall AF performance, while the majority of the frame is then covered by contrast-detection areas for accurate focusing from edge-to-edge. The imaging attributes also contribute to creative control over the look and feel of photos, such as through the use of FUJIFILM’s Film Simulation modes that replicate the look of specific film types, as well as a Grain Effect mode to mimic the textured appearance of film photos. Rounding out the feature-set of the X-Pro2, its design also incorporates a range of customizable function buttons along with a 3.0″ 1.62m-dot rear LCD for image playback, live view shooting, and menu navigation, and built-in Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly share images to mobile devices, remotely control the camera from a smartphone or tablet, or wirelessly send images to the optional INSTAX SHARE Smartphone Printer for on-the-go printing.
24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
Utilizing FUJIFILM’s unique, randomized pixel array, the 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor affords a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and smooth tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
When paired with the X-Processor Pro, the sensor is also capable of producing clean image quality with reduced noise values, along with a native sensitivity range up to ISO 12800 that can be expanded to ISO 51200.
Aside from benefitting the low-light performance, the X-Processor Pro also contributes to fast performance throughout the camera system, including a start-up time of 0.4 seconds, shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds, shooting interval time of 0.25 seconds, and AF speeds of up to 0.06 seconds. Coupled with the on-sensor phase-detection AF, up to 8 fps continuous shooting is also possible with full-time motion predictive AF for tracking fast-moving subjects while shooting. The ability to record compressed raw files also helps to expedite file transferring for longer continuous burst shooting, and both a fast top focal plane shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. and a flash sync speed of 1/250 sec. further contribute to shooting versatility.
Beyond stills shooting, the X-Pro2 also supports recording UHD 4K video with a 100 Mb/s bit rate, along with the ability to shoot Full HD 1080p and HD 720p video at various frame rates up to 59.94 fps.
Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
Both optical and electronic viewfinder types are incorporated into the unique Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder, which lets you select from the simplicity and familiarity of an OVF as well as the versatility of an EVF. Changing between viewing types is quickly performed via the dedicated finder switching lever on the front of the camera body.
The optical viewfinder provides a clear, lifelike view of the scene for easier composition and subject tracking. Its enhanced design incorporates an Electronic Rangefinder function, which mimics the functionality of a mechanical rangefinder, and simultaneously overlays information from the electronic viewfinder on top of the optical viewfinder for comparative manual focus control. The OVF is also benefitted by a Multi-Magnification function that automatically switches the viewfinder magnification according to the mounted lens’ focal length and a Bright Frame Simulation function, which simulates the varying angles of view from different lenses to confirm which focal length is needed, prior to switching lenses, for the composition in mind.
In regard to the electronic viewfinder, this sports a high 2.36m-dot resolution along with a fast 85 fps playback speed to reduce lag for smoother panning and tracking movements. The EVF lets you preview exposure settings prior to shooting and has a customizable display, for configuring the amount and type of information shown in the viewfinder.
Intelligent Hybrid 273-Point Autofocus System
Body and Interface Design
- In addition to the Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder, the X-Pro2 also features a 3.0″ 1.62m-dot rear LCD screen for clear live view shooting, menu navigation, and image playback.
- Supporting its use in harsh climates, the durable weather-resistant body design is constructed from four pieces of magnesium alloy and sealed in more than 61 places to protect against dust, moisture, and cold temperatures down to 14°F.
- Dual SD card slots allow for a more flexible and reliable means of storing imagery, and the first card slot is compatible with UHS-II standards for fast transfer speeds.
- The top plate incorporates a series of milled aluminum alloy dials and levers for fast, intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers a mechanical shutter speed range from 1 to 1/8000 sec., as well as bulb and time settings. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on. The exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps, and a command dial position expands the range to +/- 5 EV for further control.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection and six different function buttons can be assigned to control a range of settings.
- A dedicated Focus Lever provides faster, more intuitive control over selecting specific focus points while shooting.
- An updated graphical user interface features a My Menu section, where you can register up to 16 items to quickly access. This pairs with the Q Menu, which also provides shortcuts to 16 oft-used settings, bringing the total up to 32 distinct functions, settings, or other controls than can be accessed in a quick manner without having to delve into a more intricate menu system.
Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
Taking advantage of FUJIFILM’s vast history in traditional film-based photography, the XPro2 integrates several Film Simulation modes to mimic the look and feel of some FUJIFILM’s classic film types. For monochrome shooting, the Acros mode offers smooth tones, deep blacks, and fine detail reminiscent of the Neopan 100 Acros film type. A refined Classic Chrome mode is designed to deliver muted tones and a deep color reproduction, similar to that of a dated slide film. Pulling from their more contemporary line of transparency films, Provia offers natural-looking tones for everyday shooting, Velvia produces a more dramatic and rich tonality with deeper color saturation, and Astia gives less contrast for a softer depiction of skin tones. Mimicking their negative films, Pro Neg. Std. gives smooth image tones that are suitable for accurate color renditions, while Pro Neg. Hi produces a more dramatic feel with the ability to draw color out of a variety of lighting conditions.
In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing.
Other Camera Features
- An electronic shutter function permits using shutter speeds up to 1/32,000 sec. for working with wide aperture settings in bright lighting conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables wireless transferring of imagery to linked mobile devices as well as remote control over camera settings and the shutter via the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app. Additionally, this connectivity enables the use of the optional INSTAX SHARE Smartphone Printer for wireless instant printing via the INSTAX Share app.
- An interval timer permits recording time-lapse sequences and can be configured to record up to 999 frames in time spans ranging from one second to 24 hours.
- Multiple exposure mode gives you the ability to overlay imagery in-camera. When working in this mode, subsequent exposures can be paired and the final appearance can be previewed on the LCD or in the EVF before making the final exposure.
- Additional Advanced Filters can also be used to creatively enhance the look of imagery in-camera, and include Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High Key, Low Key, Dynamic Tone, Soft Focus, and Partial Color (Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue/Purple).
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Body Only Specs
Lens Mount : FUJIFILM X
Camera Format : APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
Pixels : Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution : 6000 x 4000
Aspect Ratio : 3:2
Sensor Type : CMOS
Sensor Size : 23.6 x 15.6 mm
Image File Format : JPEG, RAW
Bit Depth : 14-Bit
Image Stabilization : None
ISO Sensivity : Auto, 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)
Shutter Speed :
- Mechanical Shutter 1/8000 to 30 Seconds, 1/8000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode, 0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Shutter 1/32000 to 1 Second, 1 Second in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter1/32000 to 30 Seconds, 1/32000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode, 0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
Metering Method : Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot
Exposure Modes : Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Exposure Compensation : -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
White Balance : Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater
Continuous Shooting :
- Up to 8 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 83 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 8 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 33 Exposures (Raw)
Interval Recording : Yes
Self-Timer : 2/10-Second Delay
Recording Modes : MOV/H.264
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [36 Mb/s]
- HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
Recording Limit : Up to 28 Minutes
Video Encoding : NTSC/PAL
Audio Recording : Built-In Microphone (Stereo) External Microphone Input
Audio File Format : Linear PCM (Stereo)
Focus Type : Auto and Manual Focus
Focus Mode : Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
Autofocus Points : Phase Detection: 77, Contrast Detection: 196
Viewfinder & Monitor
Viewfinder Type : Electronic Optical
Viewfinder Size : 0.48″
Viewfinder Eye Point : 16 mm
Viewfinder Resolution : 2,360,000 Dot
Viewfinder Coverage : 100%
Viewfinder Magnification : Approx. 0.59x
Diopter Adjustment : -4 to +2
Monitor Size : 3″
Monitor Resolution : 1,620,000 Dot
Monitor Type : Fixed LCD
Built-In Flash : No
Maximum Sync Speed : 1/250 Second
Flash Modes : Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Commander, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Rear Curtain Sync/Red-Eye Reduction, Rear Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction, Suppressed Flash
External Flash Connection : Hot Shoe
Memory Card Slot : Slot 1: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II), Slot 2: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)
Connectivity : 2.5mm Sub-Mini, HDMI D (Micro), Micro-B (USB 2.0)
Wireless : Wi-Fi
GPS : None
Operating Temperature : 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Operating Humidity : 10 to 80%
Battery : 1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 5.5 x 3.3 x 1.8″ / 140.5 x 82.8 x 45.9 mm
Weight : 15.7 oz / 445 g (Body Only)
Package Weight : 2.8 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 8.2 x 5.7 x 5.5″
Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun PT. Fujifilm Indonesia