FUJIFILM X-S20 Overview
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.62x magnification for bright and clear eye-level viewing.
- Vari-angle 3.0″ 1.84m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
- Despite the compact design, a large righthand grip enables solid and stable handling for comfortable all-day use. It is slightly larger than its predecessor to accommodate a larger battery.
- The top plate incorporates a series of physical controls, including a dedicated exposure mode dial and two additional top dials, for fast, intuitive control over camera and exposure settings.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Rear face integration support for the FUJIFILM FAN-001 Cooling Fan, a cable-less accessory that attaches to the back of the camera to moderate the operating temperature and more than double 6K recording times to 78 minutes.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device using the FUJIFILM XApp or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slot supports up to the UHS-I standard for fast and flexible file storage.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 750 frames per charge.