Fujifilm X-T100 Kit XC 15-45mm + XF 35mm F1.4 Overview
Characterized by its compact profile and refined appearance, the Fujifilm X-T100 is a versatile mirrorless camera perfect for everyday shooting. Sporting a high-resolution 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor for recording stills and video, the X-T100’s imaging capabilities are rounded out by a fast and precise hybrid phase- and contrast-detection autofocus system as well as sophisticated SR+ Auto settings to accurately depict a wide variety of scene types. Creative shooting endeavors are benefitted by the inclusion of Film Simulation modes, to mimic the look of classic Fujifilm films, along with Advanced Filter modes for unique effects. The sleek body design incorporates both a 0.62x-magnification 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, for intuitive eye-level shooting, and a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot three-way tilting touchscreen LCD that can face forward for accurately composing selfies. The camera body is also distinguished by its black anodized-aluminum finish, top dial controls, and retro aesthetic. Additionally, Bluetooth low energy and Wi-Fi allow you to wirelessly share imagery from the camera to a mobile device and the included rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 430 shots per charge for all-day use.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a 91-area hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- For eye-level shooting, a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured, and has a 0.62x magnification for comfortable viewing.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available and features a unique three-way tilting design to benefit photographing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing selfies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy allow you to wirelessly share your imagery to a linked mobile device.
- Retaining the retro aesthetic that Fujifilm’s X-series of cameras are known for, the X-T100 features a similar silhouette with an especially lightweight and compact profile and a striking black finish.
- A detachable grip is included for improved handling.
- Dedicated Mode and Function dials offer intuitive adjustment of specific camera functions.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic Fujifilm film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
- Multi Focus mode automatically composites several differently focused exposures into one in order to extend the effective depth of field.
Fujifilm X-T100 Kit XC 15-45mm + XF 35mm F1.4 Specs
Lens Mount : FUJIFILM X
Camera Format : APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
Pixels : Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution : 6000 x 4000
Aspect Ratio : 1:1, 3:2, 16:9
Sensor Type : CMOS
Sensor Size : 23.5 x 15.7 mm
Image File Format : JPEG, RAW
Image Stabilization : None
ISO Sensivity : Auto, 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)
Shutter Speed :
- Mechanical Shutter 1/4000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode, 1/4000 to 30 Seconds, 0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Shutter 1/32000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode, 1/32000 to 30 Seconds, 1 Second in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter 1/32000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode, 1/32000 to 30 Seconds, 0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
Metering Method : Average, Multi-Zone, Spot
Exposure Modes : Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Exposure Compensation : -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
White Balance :
- Automatic Scene Recognition
- Color Temperature
- Fluorescent (Cool White)
- Fluorescent (Daylight)
- Fluorescent (Warm White)
Continuous Shooting : Up to 6 fps at 24 MP for up to 26 Exposures (JPEG), Up to 3 fps at 24 MP for Unlimited Exposures
Interval Recording : Yes
Self-Timer : 2/10-Second Delay
Recording Modes : MOV
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15p
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/50p/59.94p
- HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/24.00p/50p/59.94p
External Recording Modes : UHD 4K (3840 x 2160), Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Recording Limit : Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
Video Encoding : NTSC/PAL
Audio Recording : Built-In Microphone (Stereo) External Microphone Input
Audio File Format : Linear PCM
Focus Type : Auto and Manual Focus
Focus Mode : Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
Autofocus Points : Phase Detection: 91
Viewfinder & Monitor
Viewfinder Type : Electronic
Viewfinder Size : 0.39″
Viewfinder Resolution : 2,360,000 Dot
Viewfinder Eye Point : 17.5 mm
Viewfinder Coverage : 100%
Viewfinder Magnification : Approx. 0.62x
Diopter Adjustment : -4 to +2
Monitor Size : 3″
Monitor Resolution : 1,040,000 Dot
Monitor Type : 180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD
Built-In Flash : Yes
Guide Number : 16.4′ / 5 m at ISO 100
Maximum Sync Speed : 1/180 Second
Flash Modes :
- Auto/Red-Eye Reduction
- Commander/Red-Eye Reduction
- Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction
- Rear Curtain Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
- Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
- Slow Sync
- Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
- Suppressed Flash
- Suppressed Flash/Red-Eye Reduction
External Flash Connection : Hot Shoe
Memory Card Slot : Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)
Connectivity : 2.5mm Sub-Mini, HDMI D (Micro), Micro-B (USB 2.0)
Wireless : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
GPS : None
Operating Temperature : 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Operating Humidity : 10 to 80%
Battery : 1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 4.8 x 3.3 x 1.9″ / 121 x 83 x 47.4 mm
Weight : 15.8 oz / 448 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
Angle of View : 86.9° to 35°
Focal Length : 15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 23 to 69mm)
Focus Type : Autofocus
Maximum Aperture : f/3.5 to 5.6
Minimum Aperture : f/22
Maximum Magnification : 0.24x
Minimum Focus Distance : 5.12″ / 13 cm
Optical Design : 10 Elements in 9 Groups
Diaphragm Blades : 7, Rounded
Image Stabilization : Yes
Filter Size : 52mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) : 2.5 x 1.7″ / 62.6 x 44.2 mm
Weight : 4.76 oz / 135 g
Package Weight : 2.85 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 7.6 x 7.4 x 5.2″
Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun PT. Fujifilm Indonesia