Fujifilm X-T2 Graphite Silver
Offering a more conventional form factor and packing in UHD 4K video recording, FUJIFILM’s X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera certainly aims to fill the needs of many working professionals. Equipped with a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and the X-Processor Pro Engine, users will be able to capture finely detailed imagery quickly and with low noise at sensitivities up to ISO 51200. The powerful combination permits rapid image capture at up to 8 fps with full AF tracking or at up to 14 fps using the silent electronic shutter. In terms of AF, the X-T2 uses an Intelligent Hybrid system with 325 points that ensure accurate, fast tracking of subjects in all modes.
For video, the X-T2 offers internal UHD 4K video as well as an 8-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output. The internal recording offers 100 Mbps bitrate for capturing fine details with ease. Along with this an F-Log Gamma setting will be available for capturing a flat picture best used in serious grading applications. Fuji’s array of Film Simulations and Grain Effects can also be used here, for both photo and video shoots.
Improved handling is a key upgrade in the X-T2, incorporating a larger grip, locking dials, raised buttons, and more to make operation smoother. The weather-sealed body also sports a 0.5″ 0.77x 2.36m-dot OLED EVF with a larger eyecup for comfortable composition and a base refresh rate of 60 fps, which can be boosted to 100 fps. There is also a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot three-way tilting LCD screen for alternative viewing options. This screen has a unique tilt that permits shooting at odd angles, including in the portrait orientation. Additionally, it has a focus lever joystick that allows for rapidly adjusting and changing the selected AF point or area.
Graphite Silver Edition
The special Graphite Silver Edition of the X-T2 features a uniquely durable and aesthetic triple layer coating finish that serves to both protect it and give it visual appeal. Succeeding an initial antioxidant treatment to the magnesium alloy body, a matte black primer coat is first applied. This helps to develop a shadow-like appearance that also accentuates the highlights developed by subsequent coats. The second step in the finishing process involves rotating the body at high speeds while thin strips of paint particles are layered using computer-controlled Thin-Film Multilayer Coating Technology, which produces the smooth graphite silver-colored look. Finally, a clear coat is applied for added durability and shininess based on the ambient lighting conditions. Beyond the unique coating and appearance of the camera, this special edition X-T2 also includes a matching graphite silver EF-X8 shoe-mounted flash, a leather camera strap, and an aluminum hot shoe cover.
24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
When paired with the X-Processor Pro, the sensor is also capable of producing clean image quality with reduced noise values, along with a native sensitivity range up to ISO 12800 that can be expanded to ISO 51200.
UHD 4K Video Recording and F-Log Gamma
Beyond stills shooting, the X-T2 is the first FUJIFILM mirrorless camera to offer UHD 4K video recording options. It records this ultra high resolution 3840 x 2160 footage at an excellent 100 Mbps bitrate and with a minor 1.17x crop of the sensor. It also uses a 5120 x 2880 sample of the sensor that is 1.8x more resolution than the UHD 4K frame that is created, ensuring maximum resolution and detail is provided. Footage can be recorded internally for up to about 10 minutes, though with the addition of the optional Vertical Power Booster Grip users will be able to record for up to 30 minutes with ease. Also, the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack for more advanced audio solutions. Users looking for a headphone jack will find one on the optional Vertical Power Booster Grip.
Full HD recording also benefits from the X-T2’s video prowess, taking a 3000 x 1687 input to create finely detailed 1920 x 1080 footage at 100 Mbps. A variety of frame rates are available, including 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p, and True 24.00 for Full HD recording and 30p, 25p, 24p, and True 24.00 for UHD 4K.
Along with the vastly enhanced recording capabilities, the X-T2 offers an F-Log Gamma setting that provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This should maximize the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes. Image adjustments can be made as well to highlight tone, shadow tone, color, and sharpness. Additionally, HDMI output is supported with an 8-bit 4:2:2 signal and users will be able to use Film Simulation effects to capture unique video.
OLED Electronic Viewfinder and 3-Way Tilting LCD Screen
There are two distinct ways to monitor and compose images on the X-T2, an electronic viewfinder and a rear LCD screen, depending on your particular needs. The 0.5″ EVF offers a high 0.77x magnification along with a 2.36m-dot resolution that ensures crisp imagery. Along with these features, the EVF uses an OLED display that provides deep blacks and rich, vivid colors. To ensure a clear view, the EVF offers a base refresh rate of 60 fps which can then be boosted to 100 fps for moments of intense action.
The rear 3.0″ LCD screen received its own upgrades, especially with the introduction of a three-way tilt mechanism. This allows photographers and videographers to work in a variety of odd angles, including portrait orientation shooting. The screen features a high 1.04m-dot resolution for crystal clear viewing.
Intelligent Hybrid 325-Point Autofocus System
Blending both phase- and contrast-detection focusing methods, the X-T2 is capable of acquiring focus both quickly and accurately. The entire system is comprised of 325 points, of which there are numerous phase-detection points for faster performance that is beneficial to photographing moving subjects. Approximately 50% of the width and 75% of the height of the imaging area is covered by phase-detection points, too, to offer greater compositional freedom without sacrificing fast autofocus performance. The majority of the frame is then also covered by an apt contrast-detection focusing system that has been quickened by the camera’s refined processing power for more versatile control. For refined manual focusing control, Focus Peaking is available to highlight lines of contrast in the scene to more objectively determine sharp focus.
Continuous AF modes have been seriously upgraded, as the X-T2 now offers customization of a variety of settings in order to dial in the performance for your specific subject matter. This includes changing the sensitivity, speed, and more to ensure that just what you want to capture is in focus.
Body and Interface Design
- Supporting its use in harsh climates, the durable weather-resistant body design is constructed from magnesium alloy and sealed to protect against dust, moisture, and cold temperatures down to 14°F.
- Dual SD card slots allow for a more flexible and reliable means of storing imagery, and both card slots are compatible with UHS-II standards for fast transfer speeds.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers a mechanical shutter speed range from 1 to 1/8000 sec, as well as bulb and time settings. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on. The exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps, and a command dial position expands the range to +/- 5 EV for further control.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection and six different function buttons can be assigned to control a range of settings.
- A dedicated Focus Lever provides faster, more intuitive control over selecting specific focus points while shooting.
- A larger grip and larger eyecup are available for a more comfortable feeling
- Four-way buttons on the back of the camera have been raised for a more tactile feel.
Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
Other Camera Features
- An electronic shutter function permits using shutter speeds up to 1/32,000 sec for working with wide aperture settings in bright lighting conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables wireless transferring of imagery to linked mobile devices as well as remote control over camera settings and the shutter via the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app. Additionally, this connectivity enables the use of the optional INSTAX SHARE Smartphone Printer for wireless instant printing via the INSTAX Share app.
- An interval timer permits recording time-lapse sequences and can be configured to record up to 999 frames in time spans ranging from one second to 24 hours.
- Multiple exposure mode gives you the ability to overlay imagery in-camera. When working in this mode, subsequent exposures can be paired and the final appearance can be previewed on the LCD or in the EVF before making the final exposure.
- Additional Advanced Filters can also be used to creatively enhance the look of imagery in-camera, and include Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High Key, Low Key, Dynamic Tone, Soft Focus, and Partial Color (Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue/Purple).
Fujifilm X-T2 Graphite Silver Specs
Lens Mount : FUJIFILM X
Camera Format : APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
Pixels : Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution : 6000 x 4000
Aspect Ratio : 1:1, 3:2, 16:9
Sensor Type : CMOS
Sensor Size : 23.6 x 15.6 mm
Image File Format : JPEG, RAW
Bit Depth : 14-Bit
Image Stabilization : None
ISO Sensivity : Auto, 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)
Shutter Speed :
- Mechanical Shutter
1/8000 to 30 Seconds
- Electronic Shutter
1/32000 to 30 Seconds
Metering Method : Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot
Exposure Modes : Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Exposure Compensation : -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
White Balance : Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater
Continuous Shooting :
- Up to 14 fps for up to 42 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 14 fps for up to 28 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 8 fps for up to 83 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 8 fps for up to 33 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 5 fps for Unlimited Exposures
- Up to 5 fps for up to 39 Exposures (Raw)
Interval Recording : Yes
Self-Timer : 2/10-Second Delay
Recording Modes : H.264
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [100 Mb/s]
- HD (1280 x 720) at 24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [50 Mb/s]
External Recording : UHD 4K (3840 x 2160), Full HD (1920 x 1080), HD (1280 x 720)
Recording Limit : Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
Video Encoding : NTSC/PAL
Audio Recording : Built-In Microphone (Stereo) External Microphone Input
Audio File Format : Linear PCM
Focus Type : Auto and Manual Focus
Focus Mode : Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
Autofocus Points : Phase Detection: 325
Viewfinder & Monitor
Viewfinder Type : Electronic
Viewfinder Size : 0.5″
Viewfinder Eye Point : 23 mm
Viewfinder Resolution : 2,360,000 Dot
Viewfinder Coverage : 100%
Viewfinder Magnification : Approx. 0.77x
Diopter Adjustment : -4 to +2
Monitor Size : 3″
Monitor Type : Tilting LCD
Monitor Resolution : 1,040,000 Dot
Built-In Flash : No
Maximum Sync Speed : 1/250 Second
Flash Modes : Auto, Commander, Manual, Off, Slow Sync
Flash Compensation : -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
Dedicated Flash System : TTL
External Flash Connection : Hot Shoe, PC Terminal
Memory Card Slot : Dual Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
Connectivity : 3.5mm Microphone, 2.5mm Sub-Mini, HDMI D (Micro), Micro-B (USB 3.0)
Wireless : Wi-Fi
GPS : None
Operating Temperature : 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
Operating Humidity : 10 to 80%
Battery : 1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 5.2 x 3.6 x 1.9″ / 132.5 x 91.8 x 49.2 mm
Weight : 1.11 lb / 507 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
Package Weight : 3.15 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 8.1 x 5.6 x 5.6″
Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun PT. Fujifilm Indonesia