Fujifilm X-T20 Kit 18-55mm + Instax Share SP2
Blending a familiar form factor with a heightened feature-set, the silver X-T20 from Fujifilm is a sleek mirrorless camera designed for multimedia shooters. Utilizing a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processor, high-resolution stills can be recorded with notable sharpness and clarity due to the sensor’s organic layout and omission of an optical low-pass filter. The sensor and processor combination also avails an extended sensitivity range to ISO 51200, a 14 fps continuous shooting rate when working with the electronic shutter, and the ability to record UHD 4K or Full HD 1080p video. When working with moving subjects, continuous autofocus performance has been optimized for improved moving subject tracking and overall accuracy, and Advanced SR Auto mode can also be used for fully automated shooting with intelligent scene recognition. Additionally, the retro-inspired camera body design incorporates a tilting 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD as well as a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, and physical dials are available for quickly and intuitively adjusting exposure and shooting settings.
Included with the X-T20 is the XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS lens; a standard zoom lens providing a 27-84mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives. This lens integrates optical image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake to benefit working with longer shutter speeds or greater focal lengths and a linear motor-drive AF system provides fast, smooth focusing capabilities.
24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
UHD 4K and Full HD Video
- The rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen allows for intuitive operation, focus point selection, and menu navigation, and its tilting design benefits working from high and low angles.
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder allows for bright, clear eye-level monitoring with a frame rate of 54.54 fps for smooth monitoring in a range of lighting conditions.
- Dedicated shutter speed, drive mode, and exposure compensation dials for direct, intuitive control over exposure and shooting settings.
- The physical exposure compensation dial now features a C position to permit an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the control dials.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for direct wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for additional illumination, and a hot shoe is featured for working with an optional external flash.
91-Point Autofocus System
Utilizing both contrast- and phase-detection methods, the hybrid autofocus system employs 91 total points, which can be divided into 325 total areas for a high degree of focusing accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Approximately 50% side-to-side and 75% top-to-bottom of the frame is covered by phase-detection points in order to provide fast AF performance to suit working with moving subjects.
When working with autofocus, you can choose either single-shot AF-S mode or continuous AF-C mode, and each can be used in conjunction with Single Point AF, Zone AF, or Wide/Tracking AF settings. Additionally, AF-C Custom Settings let you choose from five AF-C presets depending on how your subject is moving, and the AF algorithm has been optimized for improved subject tracking and overall accuracy.
Film Simulation Modes
Fujinon XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode can be used for fully automatic shooting with scene recognition to permit on-the-fly shooting in a variety of settings.
- Interval Timer shooting lets you record an infinite number of consecutive frames with 1 second to 24 hour intervals, and a 1 minute to 24 hour starting delay.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you shoot two consecutive overlaid frames, and the first frame will be shown on the rear LCD to aid in alignment for the second exposure.
- In-camera 180° panoramas can be shot by simply panning the camera about the scene.
- Advanced Filters: Toy Camera, Dynamic Tone, Miniature, High Key, Soft Focus, Pop Color, Low Key, and Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple).
Fujifilm X-T20 Kit 18-55mm Specs
Lens Mount : FUJIFILM X
Camera Format : APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
Pixels : Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution : 6000 x 4000
Aspect Ratio : 3:2
Sensor Type : CMOS
Sensor Size : 23.6 x 15.6 mm
Image File Format : JPEG, RAW
Bit Depth : 14-Bit
Image Stabilization : None
ISO Sensivity : Auto, 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)
Shutter Speed :
- Mechanical Shutter 1/4000 to 30 Seconds, 1/4000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode, 0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Shutter 1/32000 to 1 Second, 1/4000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode ,1 Second in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter 1/32000 to 30 Seconds, 1/32000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode, 0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
Metering Method : Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multiple, Spot
Exposure Modes : Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Exposure Compensation : -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
White Balance : Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater
Continuous Shooting :
- Up to 14 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 42 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 14 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 23 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 11 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 56 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 11 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 24 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 8 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 62 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 8 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 25 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 5 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 68 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 5 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 28 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 4 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 73 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 4 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 29 Exposures (Raw)
- Up to 3 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 81 Exposures (JPEG)
- Up to 3 fps at 24.3 MP for up to 32 Exposures (Raw)
Interval Recording : Yes
Self-Timer : 2/10-Second Delay
Recording Modes : MOV/H.264
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [36 Mb/s]
- HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [18 Mb/s]
Recording Limit : Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
Video Encoding : NTSC/PAL
Audio Recording : Built-In Microphone (Stereo) External Microphone Input
Audio File Format : Linear PCM (Stereo)
Focus Type : Auto and Manual Focus
Focus Mode : Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
Autofocus Points : Phase Detection: 91
Viewfinder & Monitor
Viewfinder Type : Electronic
Viewfinder Size : 0.39″
Viewfinder Eye Point : 17.5 mm
Viewfinder Coverage : 100%
Viewfinder Magnification : Approx. 0.62x
Diopter Adjustment : -4 to +2
Monitor Size : 3″
Monitor Type : Tilting Touchscreen LCD
Built-In Flash : Yes
Guide Number : 16.4′ / 5 m at ISO 100
Maximum Sync Speed : 1/180 Second
Flash Modes : Commander, First-Curtain Sync, Manual, Off, Second-Curtain Sync, Slow Sync, TTL Auto
External Flash Connection : Hot Shoe
Memory Card Slot : Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)
Connectivity : 2.5mm Sub-Mini, HDMI D (Micro), Micro-B (USB 2.0)
Wireless : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
GPS : None
Operating Temperature : 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Operating Humidity : 10 to 80%
Angle of View : 79.1° to 28.4°
Focal Length : 18 to 55mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 84mm)
Focus Type : Autofocus
Maximum Aperture : f/2.8 to 4
Minimum Aperture : f/22
Maximum Magnification : 0.08 to 0.15x
Minimum Focus Distance : 11.81″ / 30 cm
Optical Design : 14 Elements in 10 Groups
Diaphragm Blades : 7
Image Stabilization : Yes
Filter Size : 58 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) : 2.56 x 2.77″ / 65 x 70.4 mm
Weight : 10.9 oz / 310 g
Battery : 1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 4.7 x 3.3 x 1.6″ / 118.4 x 82.8 x 41.4 mm
Weight : 13.51 oz / 383 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
Package Weight : 2.685 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 8.2 x 5.7 x 5.7″
Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun PT. Fujifilm Indonesia