Fujifilm X-T200 Kit XC 15-45mm
An especially sleek rendering of a familiar form, the silver X-T200 blends FUJIFILM‘s penchant for retro-inspired aesthetics with a versatile imaging system to suit both photo and video applications. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor, this mirrorless body is capable of recording high-resolution stills at up to 8 fps within a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800. The sensor’s design also enables UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 60 fps. Complementing both mediums, the sensor’s design also incorporates phase-detection pixels to improve both focusing speed and response, as well as enable Eye and Face Detection functions for greater focusing accuracy with portraiture.
Balancing the imaging attributes is a well-rounded body design that includes both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD, which features a swivel design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also permit wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at up to 29.97p and Full HD recording is possible at up to 59.94p, and, benefitting recording, electronic stabilization can be used to help steady shaky footage. Additionally, for stills shooting, a continuous rate of 8 fps is possible for working with moving subjects.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF. This focusing system also enables both Face and Eye Detection to help ensure accurate focusing when shooting portraits.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design (0-180° outward and -90°/+180° rotation) to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Stylish body design has a silver-colored exterior and an overall retro aesthetic.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 450 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Other Camera Features
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- An HDR video mode can also be used to suit recording in higher contrast lighting conditions.
- Clear Advanced Filter offers enhanced brightness to suit working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produces smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Depth Control is an intuitive method for producing and pre-visualizing different depth of field effects.
- Scene Position modes: Portrait, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Multiple Exposure, and Light Trail.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
Fujifilm X-T100 Kit XC 15-45mm
Lens Mount : FUJIFILM X
Camera Format : APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
Pixels : Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution : 6000 x 4000
Aspect Ratio : 3:2
Sensor Type : CMOS
Sensor Size : 23.5 x 15.7 mm
Image File Format : JPEG, RAW
Image Stabilization : Digital (Video Only)
ISO Sensivity : Auto, 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)
Shutter Speed :
- Mechanical Shutter 1/4000 to 30 Second, 1/4000 to 4 Second in Program Mode, 0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Shutter 1/32000 to 30 Second, 1/32000 to 4 Second in Program Mode
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter 1/32000 to 30 Second, 1/32000 to 4 Second in Program Mode, 0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode
Metering Method : Average, Multiple, Spot
Exposure Modes : Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Exposure Compensation : -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
White Balance :
- Automatic Scene Recognition
- Color Temperature
- Fluorescent (Cool White)
- Fluorescent (Daylight)
- Fluorescent (Warm White)
Continuous Shooting : Up to 8 fps at 24.2 MP, Up to 4 fps at 24.2 MP
Self-Timer : 2/10-Second Delay
Recording Modes : H.264/MPEG-4
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
- HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
- 1080 x 1080 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
- 720 x 720 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
Recording Limit :
- Up to 15 Minutes for UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)
- Up to 30 Minutes for Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Up to 30 Minutes for HD (1280 x 720)
Video Encoding : NTSC/PAL
Audio Recording : Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
Audio File Format : Linear PCM (Stereo)
Focus Type : Auto and Manual Focus
Focus Mode : Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
Viewfinder & Monitor
Viewfinder Type : Electronic (OLED)
Viewfinder Size : 0.39″
Viewfinder Resolution : 2,360,000 Dot
Viewfinder Eye Point : 17.5 mm
Viewfinder Coverage : 100%
Viewfinder Magnification : Approx. 0.62x
Diopter Adjustment : -4 to +2
Monitor Size : 3.5″
Monitor Resolution : 2,760,000 Dot
Monitor Type : Articulating Touchscreen LCD
Built-In Flash : Yes
Guide Number : 16.4′ / 5 m at ISO 100
Maximum Sync Speed : 1/180 Second
External Flash Connection : Hot Shoe
Memory Card Slot : Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)
Connectivity : USB Type-C (USB 3.1), HDMI D (Micro), 3.5mm Microphone
Wireless : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
GPS : None
Operating Temperature : 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Operating Humidity : 10 to 80%
Battery : 1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh (Approx. 270 Shots)
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 4.76 x 3.3 x 2.17″ / 121 x 83.7 x 55.1 mm
Weight : 13.05 oz / 370 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
Angle of View : 86.9° to 35°
Focal Length : 15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 23 to 69mm)
Focus Type : Autofocus
Maximum Aperture : f/3.5 to 5.6
Minimum Aperture : f/22
Maximum Magnification : 0.24x
Minimum Focus Distance : 5.12″ / 13 cm
Optical Design : 10 Elements in 9 Groups
Diaphragm Blades : 7, Rounded
Image Stabilization : Yes
Filter Size : 52mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) : 2.5 x 1.7″ / 62.6 x 44.2 mm
Weight : 4.76 oz / 135 g
Package Weight : 2.85 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 7.6 x 7.4 x 5.2″
Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun PT. Fujifilm Indonesia