Fujifilm X-T5 Kit 16-80mm Mirrorless Camera Black
A portable and powerful multimedia mirrorless camera, the FUJIFILM X-T5 features the newly developed 40MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI sensor for simply stunning results. Comparable in size to the original X-T1 and lighter than its predecessor, this camera provides a classic, dial-based layout and cutting-edge technology that includes a seven-stop in-body image stabilization system, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode for 160MP files, and action-freezing shutter speeds up to 1/180,000 sec from the electronic shutter. In addition to its versatile suite of stills capabilities, the X-T5 is also a highly capable moviemaking machine, recording up to 6.2K in 4:2:2 10-bit color internally or 12-bit ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW via HDMI.
- Large OLED electronic viewfinder features a crisp 3.69m-dot resolution for bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing. Additionally, this EVF offers 0.8x magnification for an easy-to-view image that is further enhanced by improved suppression of parallax and distortion compared to its predecessor. The 100 fps refresh rate, meanwhile, allows virtually blackout-free image making.
- Large 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles.
- Utilizing an NP-W235 battery, up to 680 frames can be recorded from a single charge, plus the mechanical shutter guarantees 500,000 actuations, delivering long-term accuracy and reliability.
- Micro-HDMI port for outputting video to an external recorder or monitor.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 port supports tethering, data transfer, and in-camera battery charging.
- 3.5mm external microphone port for greater control over audio recording.
- PC sync port for flash sync.
- 2.5mm remote port for using wired remote controllers.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion aspherical element is used greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- A Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element to for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Quick and quiet autofocus performance benefits both stills and video applications.
- An advanced Optical Image Stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to six stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.