FUJIFILM XF 27mm f/2.8 Overview
- Short normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 41mm equivalent focal length.
- Modestly bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light, affords control over depth of field, and helps to keep the overall physical design compact and lightweight.
- Pancake form factor measures less than 1″ thick for an ultra-portable, versatile design.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- High-torque DC coreless motor provides especially quick, precise, and responsive autofocus performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.