Hollyland Lark C1 for Android
Record up to two people for mobile journalism or content creation applications to your USB-C mobile device using the black LARK C1 DUO Wireless Microphone System from Hollyland. The system includes two transmitters with built-in, omnidirectional microphones and one dual-channel receiver—all with a compact form factor. Clips on the back of each transmitter allow you to attach them to the lapel of a shirt, while the plug-in receiver attaches directly to the USB-C port on your smartphone or tablet, which also supplies it with power.
Audio can be transmitted wirelessly from up to 656′ away thanks to the LARK C1’s 2.4 GHz auto frequency hopping technology. Integrated into each component’s design are LED indicators to display power and connectivity statuses. Each transmitter features a built-in rechargeable battery that will power it for up to 8 hours. Noise cancellation technology can be toggled using the onboard controls and helps highlight vocals over ambient noise. Intuitive plug and play pairing allows you to use the system right out of the box. The free LarkSound app allows you to view the remaining transmitter battery time as a percentage and make volume, playback, and noise-cancellation adjustments.
- Wireless microphone system allows you to record two on-camera personalities at once to your USB-C mobile device
- Clip-on transmitters with built-in omnidirectional microphones for quick set up
- One-click noise cancellation feature delivers high-performance recording quality by cutting out ambient noise for clearer voice recordings
- Dual-channel receiver plugs directly into USB-C port on device
- Plug-and-play configuration with LarkSound app for adjustments
- 48 kHz, 16-bit sampling rate
- Up to 656′ wireless transmission range
- 2.4 GHz adaptive frequency hopping
- LED status indicators
- Includes charging case with built-in battery for additional operating time