Joby Gorillapod 1K Kit
- GorillaPod 1K Stand
- BallHead 1K
- Load Capacity: 2.2 lb
- Jointed Legs for Diverse Support Options
- Rubberized Joint Rings and Feet for Grip
- Full 360° Panning and 90° Tilt
- Standard 1/4″-20 Mount for Equipment
The GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod with Ball Head Kit from Joby pairs the GorillaPod 1K stand with the BallHead 1K to form a flexible and versatile support system. With the ball head, you can precisely control the direction and angle of your equipment and then lock that position in place for easy use. This kit is ideal for compact mirrorless cameras, LED lights, flashes, or any other gear weighing up to 2.2 lb.
Boasting remarkable versatility for supporting your gear, the GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod from Joby has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 2.2 lb, it can reliably hold equipment such as flashes, video lights, and most mirrorless cameras. The notably compact construction of the tripod, featuring a 8.3″ height and 5.1 oz weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the GorillaPod 1K are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the tripod is made of stainless steel and a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance. Featuring a 1/4″-20 screw for mounting, the stand can be used directly with your gear or attached to an optional ball head for further shooting capabilities.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 2.2 lb that is compatible with its standard 1/4″-20 screw mount
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 5.1 oz and height of 8.3″, can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel and ABS plastic construction