JOBY TelePod 325 Overview
The Joby TelePod 325 is an all-in-one, multi-mode support for cameras and accessories weighing up to 0.7 lb. It’s adjustable between grip handle, selfie stick, desktop tripod, and stand modes and is ideal for small cameras, 360 cameras, action cams, compact lights, mics, and various other gear. You can also use it for phones if you incorporate a compatible phone mount, such as the optional Joby GripTight ONE Mount. Portable and highly-versatile, the TelePod 325 is useful across many applications, including vlogging, where you may benefit from easily switching between different modes.
A tilt-adjustable ball head with a 1/4″-20 mounting screw is integrated on the TelePod 325 and allows you to adjust the angle of your load in any mode. Fully collapsed in grip handle mode, the TelePod 325 measures 7.5″ long and offers a rubberized grip for comfortable and secure handling. For the other modes, the legs open out and the center pole telescopes out to a max length/height of 24″.
- Adjustable between grip handle, selfie stick, desktop tripod, and stand modes
- 0.7 lb payload
- 7.5″ long fully collapsed
- 24″ max length/height
- Ideal for small photo/video cameras, 360 cameras, action cams, lights, mics, and other gear/accessories
- Integrated tilt-adjustable ball head with 1/4″-20 mounting screw
- Rubberized grip
- Safety lanyard
- Smartphone support via optional Joby GripTight ONE Mount