KF Concept Travel Camera Backpack 33L Waterproof
- The K&F Concept Pro camera backpack is made for professional photographers with a large capacity of 33 liters and enjoys style, comfort and space. It has multiple compartments that can hold 2 DSLR or mirrorless cameras, 6 lenses, camera flash, accessories and a 17-inch laptop for all of your editing.
- Use brand new 1200D Kouji nylon, waterproof, class 5, with rain cover. Two upper and lower molded EVA shells on the front frame are strong, durable and impact-resistant and thus guarantee cushioning against camera impact.
- The external hanging system can carry a 60cm tripod, drone and tent, and the external harness can be equipped with trekking poles.
- The interior is customizable with 11 padded Velcro partitions that can be adapted to your needs. It can even be removed to turn it into a hiking backpack with a large compartment. Tripod can be attached to the side of the rucksack with an optional pull-out, hidden bag, can be used for the tripod feet to prevent them from slipping. The supplied go-bag is an additional bag that fits in the lower compartment. It can also be on the handle, over the shoe.
- The carrying system supports 3 levels of height adjustment (L, M, S), which are suitable for people with different body shapes and which effectively reduce the feeling of strain, ventilation and heat dissipation. The carriers can be adjusted. The waist pad can effectively tighten the contact with the body and protect the waist.