- Holds Mirrorless Body with Small Lens
- Interior Zip Pocket
- Flip-Top Lid with Magnetic Closures
- Rear Belt Slot
- Front Zippered Accessory Pocket
- Padded Interior Dividers
- Stretchable Side Pockets
- Internal Mesh Pocket
- Seam-Sealed Rain Cover
- Removable Shoulder Strap
The pewter Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 5 is a shoulder bag that can hold a mirrorless camera with a small zoom or pancake lens attached, plus accessories. The main compartment has a zippered closure and a removable padded divider for customizing the interior. A flip-top lid folds over the main compartment and fastens onto the front accessory pocket via a magnetic closure.
The bag can be carried by the top handle, worn over your shoulder with an adjustable strap, or worn on a pant belt using the rear pass-through slot. Stretchable side pockets and an interior mesh pocket can hold accessories such as memory cards, batteries, or the included seam-sealed rain cover.
- Removable shoulder strap easily converts the bag to a belt pack or hand bag.
- Rear pass-through slot allows you to wear the Mirrorless Mover on your own pant belt or on a Think Tank Photo Pro Speed or Thin Skin belt.
- Easily accessible front zippered pocket for accessories.
- Stretchable and gusseted side pockets for accessories.
- Internal mesh pocket on the lid for a battery or other compact accessories.
- Grab handle on the lid.
- Poly ballistic fabric ensures durability and protection from the elements.
- YKK RC Fuse zippers designed for luggage applications where resistance to abrasion is necessary.