YoloLiv Instream Vertical Live Stream Encoder Monitor
Add multi-camera streaming to your Instagram, TikTok, and other livestream services with the YoloBox Instream Vertical Live Streaming Encoder and Monitor from YoloLiv. The Instream features native integration with Instagram and TikTok, and it is designed to allow you to use external cameras when streaming, which you cannot normally do when streaming from the Instagram app on your phone as the app doesn’t allow it. However, the Instream allows you to select and switch between three external cameras while using the Instagram app.
In addition to multi-cam streaming over a variety of platforms, the Instream allows you to add graphic overlays, picture-in-picture, chroma key, and use transition effects when switching camera inputs. Stream at up to 1080p60 using the H.264 codec and record to an optional SD card. Featuring a 7″ LCD touchscreen display, two HDMI and one USB-A input, and one HDMI output for viewing your stream on a local device. The Instream doesn’t neglect audio as it has a line-level audio input as well as mic input and a headphone jack for direct audio monitoring.
- Instream v1.6.0 – Web URL Overlay, Auto-Switching, and Built-In App Updates
- Instream v1.4.0 – Major Improvements & NEW App Built-In (Facebook vertical, Zoom, Capcut built-in added)
- Instream v1.1.0- Horizontal-to-Vertical Video Flip, New Multi-view Layouts, Zoom App & SD Card Audio Optimized
- 4G LTE
- You can brand your livestream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real time via feature comment overlays
- Supports Chroma Keying
- Built-in lower-thirds & animated countdown templates can be edited or you can add your own