7Artisans 7.5mm f/2.8 for Sony E – Black Overview
Characterized by an expansive 180° angle of view, the Sony E 7.5mm f/2.8 Fisheye from 7artisans is an all-manual lens capable of producing unique perspectives and creative distortions. The lens’s f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also helps to maintain a small and lightweight form factor for handheld shooting. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a built-in petal-shaped lens hood also helps to reduce flare and protects the front element.
- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 11.25mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 180° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 4.7″ away.
- An 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Built-in lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.
7Artisans 7.5mm f/2.8 for Sony E – Black Specs
Focal Length : 7.5mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 11.2mm)
Angle of View : 180°
Focus Type : Manual Focus
Maximum Aperture : f/2.8
Minimum Aperture : f/22
Lens Mount : Sony E
Format Compability : APS-C
Macro Reproduction Ratio : 1:1
Minimum Focus Distance : 4.72″ / 12 cm
Optical Design : 11 Elements in 10 Groups
Diaphragm Blades : 11
Filter Threat : None
Image Stabilization : None
Dimensions (ø x L) :2.48 x 2.48″ / 63 x 63 mm
Weight : 9.8 oz / 278 g